Electric chain hoist LP D8+
Reliable and long-lasting
- 3 year warranty
- Safe: Chain safety factor minimum 8-times
- Weatherproof: Protection class IP65 as standard
Easy to operate
- Usable as stationary or climbing hoist without modification
- Quiet running: with 3-step drive and helical gearing
- Simple: Polygonal design for an easy maintenance
- Different operating and control voltages
- Second brake without housing extension
- Wide range of accessories and options
In accordance with EN14492-2, SQP2:2018, DIN56950, EN17206
LPM250: 250 kg, LP500: 500 kg, LP1000: 1000 kg, LP1600: 1600 kg, LP2500: 2500 kg (1 fall) / 3200 kg (2 falls)
3 × 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 × 115 V / 50 Hz, 1 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 or 2 lifting speeds
1 lifting speed
Eyebolt or hook suspension
Usable as stationary or climbing hoist
Housing and cover made of aluminum
Housing, chain and equipping parts black
Two independent DC spring-loaded brakes
With interlocking hook lug, dampening system
Slipping clutch adjustable and not in the flow of forces
- Suitable for frequency inverted operation
- Liquid drain for outdoor use
The case hardened and manganese phosphated profile steel chain provides about 15 % more capacity at an identical nominal diameter when compared to the traditional round steel chain. The larger cross-sectional area reduces wear and increases the lifetime of the chain. The load hook with stable, guided hook latch and safety rubber buffer provides maximum safety.
The cathodic dip-paint coating (KTL coating) offers good protection against mechanical wear and high UV resistance. A feature of the hoist motor is the protection class IP65. It is dust proof and protected against water jets. The LP is perfectly suitable for outside use, even under the most arduous conditions. On open-air events or on concert tours, the rigging professional will appreciate the weather resistance and reliability of these electric chain motors.
The load is secured by two independent DC-spring loaded brakes. The GIS motor is designed as standard for mounting a second brake without the need for a housing extension. The second brake can be assembled on the existing shaft in just a few simple steps. This concept means that the motor is light and compact.
LPM250 and the LP500 are modular in design with compact construction which is why they are perfectly suited for integration in trusses. LPM250 fits in the 300 mm square truss and LP500 in the 400 mm square truss. Regardless of its compact size, wearing parts can be replaced in a simple manner, making it the hoist technicians’ friend as well.
Accessories & options
- Limit switch for direct control (LP500 and LP1000)
- 42 V low voltage control with geared limit switch
- Worldwide operating and control voltages
- Lifting speeds up to 32 m/min at 50 Hz
- Safety load locking hook
- Geared limit switch with two additional emergency stops
- Safety radio remote control
- Ergonomic control switch on cable
- Preparation for encoder on chain wheel or rotor shaft
- Incremental encoder for path measurement
- Eyebolt or hook suspension for load sensor
- Load sensor 0 - 10 V or 4 - 20 mA, mechanical protection
- Temperature monitoring
- Chain container for various lifting heights
- Brake monitoring
- Flight Cases (4 x LPM250, 2 x LP500, 1 x LP1000)
- Controller: Group controls / frequency controls
- Power and control cable with plug
- Push trolley and motorised trolley
News about this product
GIS rigging system with cable-bound communication in CAMPUS SURSEE
Just in time for the 50th anniversary of CAMPUS SURSEE, the new m ...
SAMSUNG HALL Zurich: Intelligent GIS rigging system ensures maximum flexibility and security
An innovative rigging system from GIS AG ensures maximum flexibil ...
Increasing of the lifting capacity range to 6300 kg: GIS launches LP1600 and LP2500 electric chain hoists
The Swiss manufacturer GIS is investing in the future and expandi ...