Electric chain hoist GP
Reliable and long-lasting
- 3 year warranty on all GP electric chain hoists
- Chain safety factor minimum 8-times (DIN EN 14492 A5, ISO M5)
- All GP chain hoists with IP65 protection as standard
Easy to operate
- Hoists with up to 60 % higher lifting capacity
- Quiet running with 3-step drive and helical gearing
- Polygon connections ensure quick assembly and disassembly
- Chain hoists in three- or single-phase version
- Direct control, special control, radio remote control, frequency inverter
- Special versions such as synchronized electric chain hoist, low headroom version, corrosion resistant version, ATEX
GPM250: 320 kg, GP250: 400/630 kg, GP500: 800/1250 kg, GP1000: 1600/2500 kg, GP1600: 2500/4000 kg, GP2500: 3200/6300 kg
3 × 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 × 115 V / 50 Hz, 1 × 230 V / 50 Hz
1 or 2 lifting speeds
1 lifting speed
42 V low voltage control
Ergonomic control switch with emergency-stop and external strain relief
Geared limit switches for highest and lowest hook position
DC spring-loaded brake
Slipping clutch adjustable and not in the flow of forces
The GP electric chain hoist was designed for the discerning user. It is simple in its structure and does not contain any sensitive electronics, which minimizes the risk of operational interruptions. The hoist is characterised by quiet running and is made for longevity whilst working hard thanks to the powerful motor with low operating temperature. Maintenance is easy, quick and needs no special tools.
Profile steel chain
The case hardened and manganese phosphated profile steel chain provides about 15% more capacity at an identical nominal diameter compared to the traditional round steel chain. The larger cross-sectional area reduces wear and increases the lifetime of the chain. The load hook with stable, guided hook latch and safety rubber buffer provides maximum safety.
The inner part of the modularly designed chain hoist embodies real innovation. All shaft-hub connections are built to a polygonal design. This allows significantly faster disassembly and assembly during maintenance and thus reduces service costs. The service cost can be considerably reduced due to time savings.
Protection class IP65
A feature of the hoist and the control switch is the protection class IP65. It is dust proof and protected against water jets. As it is compact and robust designed, the GP is best suited for dusty environments as well as for outdoor operation.
The control switch fits comfortably in your hand and is ergonomically designed. It is robust, impact resistant, safe to operate and controlled by 42 V low voltage. Push buttons placed in parallel increase the ease of operation. The external strain relief protects the control cable.
For these reasons, GIS electric chain hoists are used everywhere, where process safety of crane systems is important: in the hard three-shift operations in the automotives and other high production industries, in dusty or chemical aggressive environments, for outdoor use, for the entertainment industry or for extreme lifting heights in wind power plants. GIS electric chain hoists and trolleys are made to high standards. We grant a 3-year guarantee for our GP chain hoists.
Accessories & options
- Direct control, special control
- Radio remote control
- Chain hoist with frequency inverter
- Worldwide operating and control voltages
- Special speeds available on request
- Single handed operation with controls on the handle
- Hook suspension
- Safety load locking hook
- Geared limit switch with two additional emergency stops
- External limit switch / multiple limit switches
- Parallel connection of multiple chain hoists
- Operating data counter
- Temperature monitoring to prevent the motor from overheating
- Manual brake release / Second brake
- Chain container for various lifting heights
- Gear grease for low temperature use / food industry
- Slack chain shutdown
- Load sensor for load measurement
- Encoder for path measurement
News about this product
Increasing of the lifting capacity to 6300 kg
With the two models GP1600 and GP2500, Swiss manufacturer GIS is ...
Electric chain hoist GP1000 in single-phase version up to 2000 kg
The electric chain hoist GP1000 is now available in a single-phas ...
Electric chain hoist GPM250 for the transport of working robots for sewer rehabilitation
In small sewer systems that are inaccessible to humans, KFS Kanal ...