Push trolley corrosion resistant
- Corrosion resistant manual trolley for steel beams
- Manual or electric chain hoist moved manually
- Load wheels made of stainless steel
- Spindle corrosion resistant
- Side plates cataphoresis coated with fall and climbing protection
- Flange width infinitely variable
GHFR1250: 630 kg, GHFR2500: 1250 kg
GHFR1250: 70 - 140 mm (option: 70 - 240 mm), GHFR2500: 88 - 200 mm (option: 88 - 300 mm)
GHFR1250: 1300 mm, GHFR2500: 1800 mm
Side plates cataphoresis coated and load wheels made of stainless steel
Load wheels for flat running surfaces
Axe résistant à la corrosion
Fall and climbing protection
- Load wheels, support bolt and screws made of stainless steel
- Side plates cataphoresis coated coated, resistant against water, oils, scant alkalis and acids
Demands in the food industry (e.g. cheesemaking or meat processing) are particularly stringent. The corrosion-resistant push trolley GHFR is ideal for such applications.
Load wheels with a larger diameter can be matched to the beam surface ensure a longer service life and optimum running properties.
The flange width is infinitely variable by means of a new type of adjustment system and can be fixed easily by using the a locking function. This makes assembly on site easier.
Optionally available support carrier rollers ensure smooth running in curves
Accessories & options
- Carrier rollers for cornering
- Convex load wheels made of stainless steel
- Plastic load wheels
- Special support bolts for special flange widths
- Load temperature grease for bearings to the load wheels
News about this product
Increasing of the lifting capacity to 6300 kg
With the two models GP1600 and GP2500, Swiss manufacturer GIS is ...